In 2008, I combined my love of books with my love of parties. The idea was simple... our family would choose and read a great book. I would invite others to read the same book. I would collect $5 from each participant, plan games, contests, decorations, food and prizes all focused on the theme of the book! The money given by each participant would allow an ample budget for loads of book club party fun! The parties have been wildly successful. As a homeschool mom, I'm proud to say that we learn a little something, too!



Read more here about me, my family and my Book Club Parties. Discuss with me upcoming books and parties, make book suggestions, discuss other books I've read or books you're reading. Also, hopefully (sometime soon) get complete BOOK CLUB PARTY INSTRUCTIONS for all the book club parties I've thrown since 2008!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Definitely Dead

I liked "Definitely Dead" the 6th Sookie Stackhouse novel alot, b/c honestly, what could be better than a very tall, very muscular bald man who calls you babe and turns into a tiger? Hmmm... EXACTLY! Note worthy things that happen in the 6th Sookie Stackhouse book: Sookie tells Vampire Bill to get lost, Sookie's cousin dies & she goes to clean out her apartment, Sookie meets the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, Sookie is attacked by a one-of-a-king werewolf vampire, Sookie becomes close friends with a witch who accidentally turns her boyfriend into a cat, Sookie botches the Vampire King of Arkansas' plan to kill the Queen of Louisiana and SO MUCH MORE! Very exciting, indeed!
Definitely Dead Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment